PDA

View Full Version : violation of their terms condition

phenix
11-09-2012, 05:54 PM
I got letter from my bank saying that my account is going to be close at the and of this month because I violation of their terms and condition. Apart from that all money from my accounts disappeared.
I contacted them immediately and I asked them which part of our agreement was broken but they said that they can provide this kind of information and also that they don't know if I will get my money back and what happened to my money.

For me this is absurd because there is nothing I can think of I did wrong. I have been in this bank for 5 years so far I use my account in the same normal way as anyone else and I deeply believe I didn't do anything wrong.

This is very terrible experience I ended up at the petrol station wit no money.

Sometimes my friend asks me to pick up something for him (cars,bikes) he buys it on ebay in UK but he lives in different country. He sends me money I go and pick it up and when he is here he pick it up from my place. He sends me about 80000 pounds this year. I wonder if it can be a reason why they are closing my account. This money he sends me there are legally earned he can prove each pounds he sent to me.
Does anybody know if they could assumed this kind of activity as illegal?
Do I have a chance to get my money back if I can prove each pounds I have.
I'm going to Australia at the and of this month and this money it was my saving for this trip I'm very upset because as I said I didn't do anything wrong and I'm going to be even more upset if I will not get my money back by than.

Is there any institution I can ask for help?

I will really appreciate all answers to my questions

Thanks

creditcard1
06-18-2013, 12:47 PM
You have mentioned great information, it really useful for me. Thanks for sharing it.

Harold
07-05-2013, 01:20 AM
Yes I think you did not do any violation. I can't understand why they want to close your account without any mentioned what types of violation you have done.

kerstinemeyer
11-06-2013, 02:40 AM
Visit banking sites online and read about violation terms. For sure you can get more information. If not you can go to the nearest bank in your town and ask for advice.