PDA

View Full Version : online banking - survey ( please help )

natuska
02-09-2014, 06:05 PM
Hello, my name is Natalia and I am a student doing research about online banking. It is for my dissertation for my degree. Would really appreciate if you spare 2 minutes and fill my survey. Its completely anonymous, and I am not collecting any personal details. Its more to do with your opinion on security, benefits and threats of online banking.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/75GF3N3

Thank you so much for your time and support.
Kind regards
Natalia

Anitha Varma
05-29-2014, 07:54 AM
Online banking allows customers of a financial institution to conduct financial transactions on a secured website operated by the institution, which can be a retail bank,virtual bank, credit union or building society.
Example:
ICICI,HDFC,Axis,SBI are good in Online banking.

mehrasonia543
06-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Ya nice. Its always good to know more about online banking to get the best services. Online banking has surely changed the whole banking scenario and made it quite feasible for every individual to carry out all transactions hassle-free. There are various banks which offer online banking services which ensure complete security.

Pranjal Sharma
07-30-2014, 10:13 AM
Hey are you done with collecting the results for the above survey?Anyways I've completed the survey..provides good insights into online banking space..Online banking is growing through out the world..Even in Countries like India online banking is growing on a rapid pace especially with the emergence of online marketplaces like bankbazaar.com which has become the most preferred option for personal loans etc..