PDA

View Full Version : JPMorgan earnings less than expected

Andrew
10-14-2011, 08:08 PM
JPMorgan earnings less than expected. They just came out a bit ago and were considerably less than the previous quarter. JPMorgan has stated they will cut 1,000 jobs in their investment division over the next year. Are things starting to look rough for this top mega bank?

Derrick
01-03-2012, 10:13 PM
There have been a lot of job cuts lately especially in the finance industry. They were probably necessary cuts but trust me, JPMorgan has a lot of cash on hand and won't be in trouble any time soon. Those are my thoughts on the situation.

Andrew
01-10-2012, 02:24 AM
There have been a lot of job cuts lately especially in the finance industry. They were probably necessary cuts but trust me, JPMorgan has a lot of cash on hand and won't be in trouble any time soon. Those are my thoughts on the situation.

JpMorgan could be one of the most successful companies in the world as far as finances go. But the services they provide to customers, some have said that their service quality has fallen off a lot. WaMu was taken over in the biggest bank collapse by JPMorgan and since then the quality has dwindled a bit in their services.

Jharna
06-06-2012, 11:50 AM
I do not think so because they paying to their employees good pay.