PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see changed with banks?

Andrew
12-24-2011, 02:40 AM
What are some banking practices that you would like to see changed? I would like to see more cash back options from banks on debit and credit card purchases. Usually the bank pockets most or all of the % discount that shops are charged to accept debit and credit. What would you guys like to see changed from banks in general?

Derrick
01-03-2012, 09:46 PM
I'd like to see credit and loans lent out a little more. They are very strict about lending right now. I'm not saying that lending should be like it was 5 years ago where credit was too easy. I think smaller banks can have a bit more say in who they lend to.

Andrew
01-10-2012, 02:04 AM
I'd like to see credit and loans lent out a little more. They are very strict about lending right now. I'm not saying that lending should be like it was 5 years ago where credit was too easy. I think smaller banks can have a bit more say in who they lend to.

They have definitely made it a lot harder to borrow money. It's more difficult now to borrow against your home but at the same time rates are much lower. I would like to see more incentive for the middle class to invest in home buying rather than renting, this could help the economy.

Inspires33
01-10-2012, 03:08 AM
They have definitely made it a lot harder to borrow money. It's more difficult now to borrow against your home but at the same time rates are much lower. I would like to see more incentive for the middle class to invest in home buying rather than renting, this could help the economy.

More business lending and more faith in small businesses to fulfill debt agreements. We need some way for the middle class to have more liquidity and flexibility and banks play a major part in this. That's my 2 cents on the situation.

Jharna
06-11-2012, 11:49 AM
I want rate of interest should be changed so it for people which is high for loan taker.

lindadale
07-25-2012, 06:01 AM
There are many things i would like to see changed.Like rate of interest,banks should give more facilities and offers to the customers,they can give more facilities in online banking and make transactions more easy.

mark.1
10-13-2012, 07:27 AM
I think banks should decrease their interest rates as they are riding on high. And there must be easy access to every one who is interested in loan or investment. Banks take a big process in giving away the loan or debt like references blah blah so these must be cut down.

sangtem
11-05-2012, 06:58 AM
i would like to improve the customer services in banks ie serving them in faster manner

creditcard1
05-30-2013, 12:22 PM
I think there should be more interest on saving account and people get more cash banks from there savings.