Thread: Is Online Banking 100% Safe ?

Is Online Banking 100% Safe ?

Any Good steps for Internet Banking consumers to take to make sure their information is safe.

For safe internet banking all customers needs to obey some rulles. Customers can search on google for more information about Online Banking security.
    Last edited by absa; 01-15-2013 at 07:11 AM.

Yes. Online banking is absolutely safe to do online and is done by millions daily.I haven't gone to a bank office in more than 2 years, which is about my time being online banking customer. Current accounts, deposits, stocks, mutual funds or even mortgage I have through online banking.Well, if we follow the right tips it is as safe as traditional banking. There are risks, but no more than traditional banks.

Online banking is most secure. It has been reduce the transactions time. Traditional banking system waste our time with having error.

Online banking is far better because we can safely transfer our money.

Yes, absolutely. There are also lots of benefits online banking can give you.

Many Banks are giving more reference to online banking rather than Offline. They are trying to make online transaction more and more safe.. and trying best ways to make it user and customer friendly.

Online banking is the safest and the most reliable way for transferring funds and maintaining your accounts. Several banks have come up with mobile application for online banking now. I have tried the YES TOUCH mobile application and never faced any transaction issues till date.

Yes online banking most safest way.