Thread: International Banking Between European Countries

International Banking Between European Countries

Relations between international countries has really heated up lately. Italy's credit rating was downgraded and Greece is having problems fitting in with the European debt. What do you think are some of the resulting consequences of all the debt management between the countries? I think the economies and the banks can come out ahead if they are fiscally responsible.

It sounds to me like Greece wants to clean up their act and clean up their balance sheets so that the Euro zone will accept them. I've heard that Goldman Sachs essentially lent the Greek bank money over a long period of time to improve their balance sheets. American investment hand prints are all over the Euro zone..or so says the news.

For sure, either way Greece and their banks have a lot of work ahead of them. The entire economy has been in a bit of a meltdown according to the news. With their gdp/debt ratio a bit cleaned up they might have a better shot in the Euro zone. Time will tell what happens with Greece but I doubt Europe will let them fail completely.

International banking refers to the banking services that cover a wide array of topics. It provides you personal bank accounts along with the business bank accounts also. An important feature of international banking is foreign currency services. This is a very useful feature for the people who need to deal in different currencies. You can make transactions in dollars, euro or Swiss franc.

Their failure early Saturday to agree on a crucial pillar of the euro zone’s new banking architecture, despite 18 hours of haggling, occurred just as the world’s central bankers were about to criticize politicians for exactly that kind of dithering.

International banking cover wide range of topic related. An important feature of international banking is foreign currency services. we can deal in all over the world in different currency and we can used this also in all over the world.

Thanks for making me aware about international banking and Its features..Its a very good oppurtunity for me to visit your content. I'll try to convey it as much as possible...

You have mentioned great information, it really helpful for me.