SCAM ALERT!

Received: from mail.zra.ru ([89.106.248.9])

REPUBLIC OF INDIA
Reserve Bank of India
New Hind House,Narrottam Moraraji Marg, Ballad Estate,Mumbai-400 001 India.
Our ref: RBI/OOG/IND/002/11

Attn: Beneficiary,

This personal letter will finally come as a surprise to you am highly pleased to inform you of this wonderful good news.

I have on my desk an outstanding payment of US$3 Million (Three Million Dollars) of your contract sum with the Republic
of India for transfer to the below account:

ACC NAME: MRS. CHERIE VANSICKLE,
BANK/NAME: GREEATER IOWA CREDIT UNION
BANK ADDRESS: LEDD E, 30TH DES MOINES, IOWA 50317 USA,

This payment was stopped because several applications have been forwarded with different account information’s with
several affidavits of claim requesting for this transferred .I am sure you are not aware of this and the reason why this
payment has not been released up till now, even after you have spent so much time and money.

Investigations carried out by my office shows that these applications are not the real owners of this payments and their
intentions is to divert this payment to a wrong beneficiary. Are you aware of this? Your email address is boldly written
on your file, hence I am using it to contact you.

In view of this development have therefore approved this payment to be delivered to you in by bank to bank transaction
whom the bank uses for international assignment such as this and also in government circles honestly believe that you will
show appreciation to me if you receive this payment in cash through this arrangement.

It is important that I inform you that during the cause of our investigation, we discovered that you were among the
beneficiaries of contract payments who went into wrong hands to get their payments and were eventually duped, deceived and
they became frustrated, hence you are advice to discontinue any communication whatsoever you are having with anybody who
is promising to help you in getting this payment. Because no other person can release this payment except me as i am
directly in charge of every payment approved by the government such as this.

For your own security reasons, this special arrangement should be kept very confidential between you and this office
only. You are kindly hereby requested to confirm the receipt of this mail and respond to this arrangement immediately,
upon my receipt of your response, I will furnish you with the details of the transferring.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Reena.G.Sharma
Director Foreign Payment Department
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
E-mail:customercareoutlinerbi@accountant.com