Thread: Forms I need to fill out for a wire transfer?

Forms I need to fill out for a wire transfer?

What forms do I need to fill out for a wire transfer? According to FCC I need to file a form 159. What are the benefits of filling this out compared to having a bank file it for you? Thanks for your help.

Yes, the 159 form. If it's a bank to bank transfer you can pay the additional fee and have the bank fill out the forms for you. It's up to you how you go about getting the wire transfer. The 159 will need to be faxed and wire transfers should not take longer than 1 business day.

Hi,
    There are different types of services available for doing Wire Transfer,There are some services where we have to do sign up, their is a service which called Currency Online where first of all you have to do sign up and after that you will enjoy services of Wire Transfer, its easy and secured process as compare to others.

You need Bank swift code to make wire transfer. Just go to your bank and collect the swift code of the branch or head office. SWIFT codes are 8 or 11 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post
    You need Bank swift code to make wire transfer. Just go to your bank and collect the swift code of the branch or head office. SWIFT codes are 8 or 11 characters.
    You are right. you must go the bank and collect swift cards. These things will help you in wire transfer.

You must collect swift cards for the wire transfer. To get swift code you must visit your concern bank.

Thanks

Wire Transfers are a very safe way of transferring funds. My Binary Options company always accepts wire transfers.